FOLLOW US! THE TRIPLE K SISTERS!

1) Triple K Sisters - Eldest K Sister : Howey Kwan

2) Triple K Sisters - Middle K Sister : Irean Kong

3) Triple K Sisters - Youngest K Sister : Grace Kam
http://tripleksisters-grace.blogspot.com/

>>> Check out more of my life stories in my personal blog at :- http://babyryuosuke.blogspot.com/


Sunday 23 August 2015

Foodie # : > Roll Up Ice Cream > A*Ga Swing! CKS Menggatal Supermarket



Roll-up ice cream is such a hit nowadays ever since the video taken by a tourist gone viral in social medias.
After that, people are trying to learn the skill and selling it all over the place.

The first one in Kota Kinabalu was The Passionate Ice Cream, which was opened in Kepayan.
According to Triple K Sister - Irean, they first made their appearance during a festive event in KDCA.
But sadly, the feedback that I got in return wasn't a good one.

Few days ago, I found a new stall selling a similar style of ice cream from my colleague.
And it was so near my house, the stall was just right inside CKS Menggatal.
So, I decided to go try it out on one fine Sunday morning.


The name of the stall is call A*Ga Swing! with a baby blue koala logo in front of their machine.
It was just a small stall right after the payment counters of CKS Menggatal.
And it is also the only stall selling roll-up ice cream, so you should be able to spot it easily.


It will costs you RM3.50 per cup for a flavor of choice + a topping of your choice.
Unfortunately, they have limited flavours compared to Passionate Ice Cream.
A*Ga Swing! only provide Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry flavour.
But still, it's just flavoring from Hershey syrup anyway. LOL.
And if you would like to add on some seasonal fruit to your ice cream, you will have to pay extra for it.


I didn't manage to video the whole ice cream making process because she was quite fast!
I was still in the enjoying mode of watching her doing my ice cream, and long before I am aware, she's already in the rolling up part. LOL.


Jjang! This is how my roll-up ice cream look like.
Since I cannot take any chocolate related foodie, so I only ask for non-choco biscuits and toppings.
Time to enjoy my ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment